This November and December we have a special offer for any business who takes the pledge at Tempe.Pledge.Green. Our sponsor and partner Southwest Airlines has supplied us with (2) limited edition travel wallets made from ‘upcycled’ leather from retired airline seats.* How cool is that!? Included in the travel wallet is a $100 Southwest Airlines gift card! We will select one winner from November pledge-takers and another in December from pledges submitted in December. See contest rules below.
If you’ve been asking yourself ‘what is this program about’, this is the month to learn more. We’ve listed some easy facts below.
- You don’t have to be a Tempe Chamber Member to take the pledge!
- There is no cost to take the pledge.
- Taking the pledge puts your business in an online directory of sustainable-minded business.
- When you take the pledge, you learn sustainable practices your business can do or is already doing.
- When you pledge, you get a social media ‘thank you’ tagging your business!
Thank you to our partners at Southwest Airlines!
*To learn more about sustainability programs at Southwest Airlines, visit the “One Report”.
Contest rules: One winner will be drawn on November 30th at 3:00 pm MST and December 31st at 3:00 pm MST. To qualify, the business must submit their pledge within the month of the drawing (November 1 – 30 and December 1 – 31, 2018). Winners will be contacted by phone using the phone number submitted in the pledge. Question? Email Sukki@Tempechamber.org.